Capacitive – A Touchview Product
CAM Touchview provides a full range of controllers for both analog resistive (4, 5, 8 wire) and capacitive touch screens. The controller communicates with the system directly through RS232, PS2, USB or I2C port. The design is optimized for an accurate, sensitive and quick touch performance as well as an ease of use interface. The driver emulates the mouse functions, and supports many of the operating systems in use today.
Analog Resistive and Capacitive Features
- Support 2048 x 2048 resolution
- Fast and easy four point calibration
- Optional 25-point calibration
- Adaptive sampling rate
- Right mouse button support
- Drawing test function support
- Windows 98, 2000, NT4, Me, XP, SP Tablet Edition, CE 2.12, CE 3.0, CE.net, Linux, DOS & iMac compatible.
- Multi-language Windows utility
- Support multiple monitors
- Support monitor rotation
Click for more details about: